Guarantee Waiver. All property is offered for sale as-is, where-is. Rio Linda Elverta Community Water District makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the condition, usability, value, merchantability, authenticity, or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Some or all items may have been declared unsafe in their present condition by a federal or state safety standard. Buyers should inspect and, if necessary, repair/test all items prior to any use. Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages, including but not limited to special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION
- Rio Linda Elverta Community Water District may require a bid deposit.
- Third Party payment processing company, PayMac handles all payments for Rio Linda/Elverta Community Water District.Acceptable forms of payment are: Wire Transfer or Credit Card.
NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Payment for an awarded item must be received within five (5) business days after notice of award.
- Rio Linda Elverta Community Water District may charge applicable sales tax [7.75%]. The tax rate will be calculated at the time of bidding.
- A Buyers Premium of 10.5% will be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction for payment collections.
- All sales are final. Public Processing will notify buyer of receipt of payment via email.
- The successful bidder will be responsible for pick-up of item(s) from the agency’s premises. Pick-up must occur within ten (10) business days after notification of award. The notice of award, payment receipt, and personal identification must be presented at time of pick-up, or the item will not be released.
- Pick-up hours by appointment only.
- The successful bidder will be responsible for packing, and/or loading any item(s) at pick-up, if necessary.