Normal Water Supply
On June 3, The Board of Directors reduced the recent Stage 2 Water Warning to a Normal Supply. Even though residents may now water when needed, Governor Brown has issued an Order to Continue Water Savings as Drought Persists. The Executive Order Aims to Make Water Conservation a Way of Life in California. We ask that the customers voluntarily conserve and prevent water waste.
It is unlawful at any time for any person to waste water or to use it unreasonably. Unreasonable uses of water shall include, but are not limited to, the following practices:
● Allowing water to leave the customer’s property by drainage onto adjacent properties,
public or private roadways or streets due to excessive irrigation and/or uncorrected leaks.
● Failing to fix leaks or faulty sprinklers within 7 days of detection; and
● Discourage using water to wash down sidewalks, driveways, parking areas, tennis courts,
patios or other paved areas, except to alleviate immediate safety or sanitation hazards.
● Decorative water features (water fountains) etc. must recirculate water and shall be leak proof.
● All landscape shall be watered during cooler morning and evening hours to reduce
evaporation and minimize landscape runoff.
● No landscape watering shall occur while it is raining for 48 hours thereafter.
● Use a shutoff nozzle on hoses.
● Unauthorized use of hydrants is prohibited. Authorization for use must be obtained from
● Commercial, industrial, institutional equipment must be properly maintained and in
full working order.
For more information please read the full ordinance for more details.