If you have a lawn that is watered regularly with a sprinkler system and you wish to have the effectiveness of your irrigation system reviewed to save water then you are in luck.
RLECWD can assess the performance of existing irrigation systems in a Water Survey. This service is offered to our customers at no cost.
A Water Survey from our trained Water Conservation Coordinator can provide practical recommendations and water efficient materials that can potentially lead to saving in both water & money.
What you can expect from a Water Survey:
- Learn how to read your water meter.
- Check for leaks.
- Receive assistance on how to program your irrigation controller.
- A review of your sprinkler system to identify potential issues.
- See if you qualify for potential rebates.
- Identify areas of opportunity for upgrades & maintenance.
- A written report of your current system with specific recommendations.